Centennial Plaza, located directly across from the white, sandy beaches in Gulfport, MS, is a mixed-use residential and resort development situated on the former Gulfport Veterans Administration Medical Center Historic District. This 48-acre site features 10 historic buildings that will be completely renovated and restored to highlight the Spanish-Colonial Revival architecture that is its signature style. Gulfport, a thriving tourism destination on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, is experiencing a surge of tourism development, and Centennial will be the crown jewel for the city. This property will boast the 152-room Oasis Resort which includes a full-service casual American eatery, along side of the 63-room boutique hotel known as the Grand Centennial Hotel. Also on site is The Blue Marlin, an upscale seafood restaurant with dynamic views, the Historic Chapel; perfect for any special event. Lastly, a 3-acre water playground complete with slides, a lazy river and splash pad, complete the property. As an added feature, guests and residents of the property can enjoy the roughly 27 acres of neatly manicured grounds, much of it shaded by majestic Live Oak trees.
IN THE NEWS:
- People impressed with what Centennial Plaza has to offer
- Centennial Plaza prepares to open its door to the public on Monday
- Centennial Plaza’s grand opening is almost here. Here’s an inside look.
- Chillin’ on the Gulf Coast music fest coming to Centennial Plaza in September
- DRONE VIDEO: A bird's eye view of Centennial Plaza's landmark fountain
Follow us on social media